When the day calls for something with complete hand coverage, the Backcountry is a perfect fit. With the same features as the Backcountry II but with full fingers, this glove is as nimble as a trout plucking a mayfly from the surface. Utilizing bonded neoprene and lined PVC synthetic leather creates a glove that’s warm, dry, and sensitive to the touch. Perfect for late fall and early spring trips.
- Constructed of water-resistant and wind-proof bonded neoprene to keep your hands warm and dry.
- Second-skin fit allows for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Synthetic leather, rubber dots and monkey grip palm and fingers provide a non-slip grip
- Synthetic leather stripping strip protects your index finger from cuts
- Velcro wrist closure means easy on and off